GET A LEG UP ON GREAT OVERALL HEALTH
Regular dental visits support whole health.
9 Tips to Keep Decay at Bay
If your eyes are the window to the soul, then your smile is the door. This guide was developed to help you understand how your oral health affects your overall health.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The root of tooth decay and what it is
- How poor oral hygiene leaves you wide open for cavities
- How a little bit of prevention can go a long way in saving your health and money
- Why poor oral health can lead to other ailments like heart disease dementia
- How infection from an unchecked activity can literally go to your head.
- Why gum disease is an equal opportunity destroyer for all ages, not just grandpa
- Foods that are sneaky harborers of sugar
- Tips for taking care of teeth